I joined some email feed on a site that talks about relationships. Nothing BDSM, but I found something interesting she said.
She made a statement that women should appear vulnerable to men and that will get these women to keep their relationship. Um, what?
Several, well more than several, times, I've struggled with being a submissive and whether or not I'm supposed to come off as vulnerable and weak. Can I be strong at times? Would that make me less submissive?
I read something on vulnerability today and it stated that to be vulnerable is to admit having pains in life and being able to move beyond them. Not staying that way. Moving beyond them....
So I'm confused.
I know that what this woman stated vs. BDSM have nothing similar to each other, but I'm trying to merge them together somehow to try and help me understand what she is saying.
Is vulnerable and being a submissive the same thing or different?
I know, and have learned, that I don't have to walk around in life and appear vulnerable to everyone. But should I? I only do that with Daddy. He owns me and He is the only one I am to submit to. I'm attributing being vulnerable and weak as the same thing. I don't think I want others to see me being weak because I think I will get hurt. I do appear weak to Daddy because I can be because He takes care of me.
This woman also talked about femininity and masculinity. Apparently I'm 82% feminine. Daddy says He hasn't seen a masculine ounce of me yet. So shrugging over here.
I also read that in order for a woman to feel whole, we need to love. What we do now is fear and then act out. I need to change that into just feeling love. If I love others, I will love me. I know that I do that. When something is bothering me internally, I'm really fearing it. I need to realize that and then change my attitude. I think then I won't act out as much. Or at all.
All of this has somewhat helped me get my head in a better place. I know that's weird to say considering how I'm stating confusion above, but something snapped in me these last 2 days and I'm feeling good. I feel amazing where Daddy and I are in our relationship right now. We couldn't be closer. Sometimes something bad has to happen in order to see the good. I think Daddy said something like that the other night when I was scolded.
I told Daddy today that I'm ready to give Him my whole self. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it but I'm going to give it a conscious effort. I know all my walls have been there for so very long. I hurt and have a hard time forgetting. I remember all the pain that has been brought to me. Pain that I've been receiving since I was very young. Perhaps I should talk about these here someday. Perhaps that will help me heal? I know that He is also chipping away, and I'm grateful for that. I trust that one day He will break it all down and remove it forever.
I love Him.
She made a statement that women should appear vulnerable to men and that will get these women to keep their relationship. Um, what?
Several, well more than several, times, I've struggled with being a submissive and whether or not I'm supposed to come off as vulnerable and weak. Can I be strong at times? Would that make me less submissive?
I read something on vulnerability today and it stated that to be vulnerable is to admit having pains in life and being able to move beyond them. Not staying that way. Moving beyond them....
So I'm confused.
I know that what this woman stated vs. BDSM have nothing similar to each other, but I'm trying to merge them together somehow to try and help me understand what she is saying.
Is vulnerable and being a submissive the same thing or different?
I know, and have learned, that I don't have to walk around in life and appear vulnerable to everyone. But should I? I only do that with Daddy. He owns me and He is the only one I am to submit to. I'm attributing being vulnerable and weak as the same thing. I don't think I want others to see me being weak because I think I will get hurt. I do appear weak to Daddy because I can be because He takes care of me.
This woman also talked about femininity and masculinity. Apparently I'm 82% feminine. Daddy says He hasn't seen a masculine ounce of me yet. So shrugging over here.
I also read that in order for a woman to feel whole, we need to love. What we do now is fear and then act out. I need to change that into just feeling love. If I love others, I will love me. I know that I do that. When something is bothering me internally, I'm really fearing it. I need to realize that and then change my attitude. I think then I won't act out as much. Or at all.
All of this has somewhat helped me get my head in a better place. I know that's weird to say considering how I'm stating confusion above, but something snapped in me these last 2 days and I'm feeling good. I feel amazing where Daddy and I are in our relationship right now. We couldn't be closer. Sometimes something bad has to happen in order to see the good. I think Daddy said something like that the other night when I was scolded.
I told Daddy today that I'm ready to give Him my whole self. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it but I'm going to give it a conscious effort. I know all my walls have been there for so very long. I hurt and have a hard time forgetting. I remember all the pain that has been brought to me. Pain that I've been receiving since I was very young. Perhaps I should talk about these here someday. Perhaps that will help me heal? I know that He is also chipping away, and I'm grateful for that. I trust that one day He will break it all down and remove it forever.
I love Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment