Tuesday, September 20, 2016

9.20.16 I'm bored...

...and want to do something so that I get punished.

Oliver is a very calm, relaxed and patient Dom. He never gets upset. He never reacts. If He's jealous, I don't know. If He has any thoughts on other men around me, I don't know. He's very trusting, which is good, but sometimes a little jealousy excitement turns me on.

I feel we are just living day to day like a couple that's been together for a really long time. It's very comfortable and loving and perfect. Like we are moving through a cloud with no change. No up, no down. Just peaceful and in the middle. We. Just. Are.

I know that I am not used to being in a relationship like this. It's completely drama free and it's weird to me. I only worry about  my personal issues and I do not worry about my relationship with Him.  All relationships prior I would deal with drama. True, I did hate it, but sometimes I liked a little of that drama action.

I thought over the weekend that perhaps Oliver had a twinge of jealousy when a man that I've known for awhile made a joke with me. Oliver slapped my ass after the man left. I felt He was telling me that He owns me, no one else will have me. I really liked it. Turned me on.

I'm also crazy horny and really want to play more. I feel like I didn't get a lot out of our time over the weekend. I blame myself though. That in itself is a long story. I want Daddy to make me cum like He always does when He touches my g spot. It's my favorite way to cum. I need it.

Blah..............lots of rambling today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment