Monday, September 26, 2016

9.26.16 Weekend stuff and I'm a little sore

So last week I posted about Oliver not reacting to anything. That He's very calm and collect. A quiet Dom. A thinker. Well I got a little insight of how that won't be the case in certain instances.

The instance is when someone is threatening or acting like they will take His property, or pretending to already own it.

Unfortunately, as it is some days, I didn't get to see Oliver on Saturday and had to be out and about at a town sports event. A man, who wanted to "get with me" showed up. This person has made several advances towards me in the past. During the last one I told him that my boyfriend wouldn't like me going out with him. Since then he has stopped.

Either the man must have forgotten, didn't care or just acted like he did because that's who he is as a person, but Oliver was pissed. Beyond pissed. I didn't get to see what Oliver was like in person, but I could certainly tell through His messages to me.

The man kept touching me and calling me pet names.

I'm not sure what steps Oliver will be taking to prevent this. I do know that He is thinking about it. I also know that I have no doubt that this man will know that I am taken the next time we run in to him. And I know beyond a doubt that we will be running in to him again.

What else is up? My pussy is very sore today. Last night I got a good spanking on my ass and a few spanks on my pussy. I thought I was sore initially from being taken, but the pain isn't it the right spot for it to be that. I have to say that I am really enjoying the pain there. I'm not 100% sure why. Maybe it's the reminder that I am owned or that He was there? Not sure. Why do others enjoy their pain? What pain do you enjoy and hope for? I know I will be experiencing more this weekend. Oliver did mention He likes having me hang from the rafters.........pics to come, I'm sure.

Oliver and I also had a talk today and it looks like perhaps some changes will be coming. I told Him I haven't been feeling very submissive lately and He's going to take care of that. I know I need to be patient and that He and I are still learning, but I kind of feel like it's been long enough. I feel sort of loose and not tight - ha! Um, sorry. I feel like I'm not all tight and bundled up going about my day as a submissive. I feel like I'm all over the place............what a ho! LOL. Sorry, I'm throbbing while I'm typing this so my mind is beginning to wander.

Anyway, I need to smack myself and get my sh** together already! I'll have to see what He says tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment