He's like a drug to me. I crave Him. I can't live with out Him. My mental status changes when He isn't around.
Is there something wrong with me? Why am I like this?
It's such a beautiful day and all I can think about is my feeling of loss. There are so many wonderful things we could be doing together today. Like being naked in the woods with my fox tail for example! I wonder why all summer that never happened?????
Over thinking.............over sad. Want tomorrow.
Btw, my punishment has been completed. Surprised I did it without asking for it to be made for a lessor amount of time. I'm proud of myself for that.
Is there something wrong with me? Why am I like this?
It's such a beautiful day and all I can think about is my feeling of loss. There are so many wonderful things we could be doing together today. Like being naked in the woods with my fox tail for example! I wonder why all summer that never happened?????
Over thinking.............over sad. Want tomorrow.
Btw, my punishment has been completed. Surprised I did it without asking for it to be made for a lessor amount of time. I'm proud of myself for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment