Remind me to never mention anything about drama again please.
I flirted with an old friend yesterday. Oliver found out because I can't hold anything back from Him and now I'm being punished. I know how He will react to things now. Granted, it was not the reaction I thought I would get but I still didn't like it. To be honest, I didn't understand His reaction at all. There was like none. No yelling, no grabbing. Just nothing. Just talking. Just hearing about my punishment. Not something I'm used to or have ever experienced before. I'm not sure if I will ever get used to that. It's abnormal for me.
I'm not allowed on Facebook, Collar, or Fet for the rest of this week, and I have some kneeling to do later this evening.
I do not enjoy this kind of punishment, although deserved.
I suppose the punishment I've been giving myself is much more worse than the one that He's given me..................................
I flirted with an old friend yesterday. Oliver found out because I can't hold anything back from Him and now I'm being punished. I know how He will react to things now. Granted, it was not the reaction I thought I would get but I still didn't like it. To be honest, I didn't understand His reaction at all. There was like none. No yelling, no grabbing. Just nothing. Just talking. Just hearing about my punishment. Not something I'm used to or have ever experienced before. I'm not sure if I will ever get used to that. It's abnormal for me.
I'm not allowed on Facebook, Collar, or Fet for the rest of this week, and I have some kneeling to do later this evening.
I do not enjoy this kind of punishment, although deserved.
I suppose the punishment I've been giving myself is much more worse than the one that He's given me..................................
No comments:
Post a Comment