Friday, September 23, 2016

9.23.16 Exhausted

Partied a little too hard last night and woke up at 4 am with a migraine. I never regret the partying, but I regret loosing quality time with Oliver. I really feel like we haven't gotten much time together lately. We used to be able to hike and do fun stuff and we don't anymore. Where did that time go? I don't understand it. Honestly I miss it. I enjoy being outside and hiking with Him. It was one of my favorite things to do.

So I blew the chance to spend good quality time with Him. And I'm sure I will tonight too because of how exhausted I am. I won't get to see Him tomorrow either. I'm very down. I swear I can't take days with out Him. Makes me feel lost and aggravated. Makes me angry. It's horrible.

I wish He would do something to change our situation. I know I'm impatient, but I can't help it.

I also think that perhaps maybe I need more of a routine. I'm still thinking about it before I bring it up with Oliver. I still think that I'm having some sort of issue with things. You know that saying that kids don't obey until you put the fear in them, well.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment